Becoming a mother at 54 is just one of the many reasons to choose IVF in Greece
Greece is not only considered as one of the most beautiful places to visit all over the world, but also one of the best IVF destinations. A combination of advantages leads more and more couples to select Greece for their journey to parenthood.
The reasons that make Greece an ideal and reliable choice for In Vitro Fertilization are numerous.
Friendly legal framework
The modernization of the legal framework will extend the age limit for a woman that wishes to have children with assisted reproduction methods, and safeguard women’s rights to cryopreserve their eggs. More specifically:
• Raising the age limit to 54 which will give the right to older women to make their dream come true.
• Egg cryopreservation will be allowed not only for medical but also for social reasons, enabling women to keep their eggs so they can use them whenever they wish to.
• The consent of the spouse / partner will no longer be necessary or mandatory for the cryopreservation of eggs by the woman who wishes. The same goes for a divorced woman.
Over the years, the Greek legislation, apart from being highly favorable and flexible, has also been respectful to the self-determination of the female body and of women’s rights. Worth to mention some of its advantages, as follows:
• Medically assisted reproduction, as well as the cryopreservation of eggs are also allowed for single women.
• Embryo transfer of two or three embryos is allowed during the IVF procedure.
• Greece is one of the few countries worldwide to provide a comprehensive framework for regulating and facilitating surrogacy.
• The sperm and eggs donation in IVF is protected through the complete anonymity of the donor.
• The ability of people living with HIV to undergo assisted reproduction is ensured.
High level scientific background
The medical and nursing staff and the extremely modern facilities make Greece a top choice in fertility treatment. Science and research, experience and specialization, education and training, technology and equipment work together to create a new life and give hope to people who want to hold their baby in their arms. The IVF scientific background in Greece includes:
• Specialized and well-trained doctors who coordinate with all the last developments in the IVF
• Doctors with huge experience since they have undertaken many fertility treatments and cases from all over the world.
• Specialized clinical embryologists who are engaged in and promote research.
• Easy communication given that most doctors are fluent in English.
• Immediate start of treatment as there are no waiting lists for IVF treatment.
• Modern operating rooms with state-of-the-art machinery and complete medical equipment.
• The most modern and innovative IVF technique
Live the dream, enjoy the experience
Psychological support is a necessary factor for any couple or even for a single woman who is going through a long, stressful journey to fertility and motherhood. Greece is one of the few countries that can fully combine IVF treatment with pleasure, relaxation, holidays, culture, gastronomy, shopping and everything that can make the fertility route and journey an unforgettable tourist experience with:
• The famous Greek hospitality which is deeply rooted since ancient times with the meaning of “Xenia’’ remaining in our days through generosity, kindness and the power of the warm hearty smile.
• The accommodation in beautiful cozy hotels, loft, studios making the stay comfortable as it is expected and deserved during the whole fertility procedure.
• The Greek sea, the sun and the excellent weather that lift the mood and give energy, remove the stress and activate the optimism and the positivity.
• The nightlife in Greece, an important aspect of the local culture and world-famous for its liveliness, as well as for its romantic nights, that can contribute to good psychology.
From Safety to Facility and Fertility
Greece is an excellent IVF destination from any aspect combining a number of additional advantages that contribute to the best results facilitating the procedure which may disappoint many people and take them away from their dream:
• Presents the highest number of children per capita born via assisted methods.
• IVF clinics are regularly inspected to ensure that the standards are being met.
• IVF treatment in one of the country’s 60 clinics is very affordable, since cost has been reduced with quality always remaining high.
• Accommodation is also cheaper compared to other southern European countries.
• The geographical location and the continuous flights at the international airport El. Venizelos that connect the country with the biggest cities abroad make the access very easy.
The IVF process can be combined with the experience of a beautiful trip that will be filled with beautiful moments and memories that you will be able to tell in the little miracle of your life.
In Greece you can fill your heart with the light of the sun, the aura of the sea and with the love of the new life coming into yours.